Friday, November 9, 2012

Out of the Frying Pan and back into the Blogspot

Hello! Long time no post, I know. Life has been a little loaded lately, but I am going to start asking to work four days a week now instead of five so, hopefully, all of you lovely people won't have to go a month and then some without some news from me. So much has happened in all that time, too. For starters, I finished my first term (I earned A's in both my classes), I got two new classes and a brand new Chef Instructor who I really like. Now, as of Wednesday, I'm done with her classes (I Aced both of them as well) too and I start a brand new term on Monday. So, essentially, I made you all miss a term of my school. I'll try not to let that happen again. My last Chef instructor was pretty cool too. We both have a gluten intolerance so she and I both really bonded over that as well as the fact that I work in one of her favorite restaurants in the city. She liked to pick my brain about the kitchen there and my Executive Chef. She even asked me to have him come in and talk in front of my classmates, which he was sweet enough to do. It was really amazing, actually, to here him talk about the industry from his perspective.
Like I said, I start a new set of classes on Monday with a focus on Meats and Fish so I'm going to the big girl stuff now. I think I'm going to try to take lots of pictures of all the food I make so I'll be sure to pass those pictures along here. Anyway, I'll post more soon, I promise. I hope everyone had a fun and crazy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment