Saturday, August 18, 2012

Lazy Daze

Today turned out to be pretty lazy. The run down of my day was, I woke up, Skyped with Sara for a few hours while eating breakfast, read The Hobbit for a bit, figured out dinner with my roommates, ate lunch, took a nap, wasted some more time by playing on Pinterest (it's becoming a bit of a problem, actually), went to the store to get ingredients for the afore mentioned dinner, made dinner, and now I'm doing laundry while blogging! I lead an exciting, life I know.
I guess I should do a quick profile of my roomies. So far we had been getting along great, three out of the four of us realized as we were getting ready to leave that we are only a Green Lantern or Aquaman short of being the Justice League! (I have a Batman shirt, Nicole has a Superman shirt, and Becca has a Wonder Woman tank top. We are really hoping E has a Green Lantern or Aquaman T-shirt already but if not, we'll make it happen) In fact, if B could have found her tank top then we would have been most of the Justice League just wondering in the grocery store. ^_^ Rest assured, when it happens there will be pictures!
My own personal roommate is E. She is a sweet girl of 20. I knew we'd be okay when I saw that she too had a stuffed animal dog. She is from Pennsylvania and came to LCB for a Pastry certificate.
My other two flat mates share a room with each other. Their names are N and B.
B is a lot of fun and a hell of an artist. She is from Indianapolis and is going to LCB for pastry as well. She says that she has been decorating cakes with her mom as a side business since she was about 9. Now, she's 20 and decided that if she wanted to open her own legitimate bakery one day a certificate from a pastry school was probably a good idea.
N is the last of them. She is quiet and intelligent and just as nerdy as the rest of us. She is also the youngest of us, weighing in at 18. She is also from Indiana from a town called Granger which, according to her is so small it doesn't actually show up on any map, it sounds a lot like Sunnyside that way. She, too, is a pastry student at LCB.
Thus far, we all share a love of comic books and their heroes, some anime, Big Bang Theory, Doctor Who, Harry Potter, Bones, Leverage, Dr. Horrible's Sing Along Blog, and as many other age of the geek things that you may please. I look forward to hanging out with them! TTFN!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! So glad you have such great roommates, it sounds like you all will compliment each other's personalities very well! :-)

    ReplyDelete